Stephen A. Smith Says Lebron James has Personal Problems | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Stephen A. Smith Says Lebron’s Personal Problems Affecting His Play

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2011

Sounds like a ready made excuse to me.

Everyone has problems, Wade played through a messy divorce, Bosh isn’t being allowed to see his child and Eddie House has a stalker named “The Bench”. Most players, once they get on the court just play through it.

I am not sure why Lebron’s alleged problems even need to mentioned, but over the last two days Stephen A. Smith keeps speaking on them.

This morning, Smith said that he’s “[heard] things” through the “grapevine” of a “personal nature,” and it may or may not involve, “somebody other than the player,” and it may or may not “have a profound effect on the player,” and it has nothing to do with “the game of basketball.”

Normally I am pretty keyed in to what is going on behind the scenes, but I can honestly tell you I have no idea what Stephen A. is talking about.

What I think is Lebron’s team is feeding these rumors to slow down the criticisms that Lebron is receiving, that is my theory anyway.

Either way, the best way to put these rumors to rest, is to play well and then no one would have to speculate.

Powered by

1. Leon X says:

Didn’t we see this movie before? Wasn’t his poor play in Game 5 against Boston blamed on Delonte West allegedly having a sexual relationship with Lebron’s mom? Are we gonna always blame his poor play on some personal issue? Not a good look.

2. mase says:

I have no idea what hes talking about either. Just excuses for Lebron

3. LB says:

Oh boy…don’t tell me Delonte West has made his way back into LeBron’s James mom’s bedroom……lol…LeBron better just face the fact that his mom is a freak….lol…she gotta have it

4. Benard says:

im from Cleveland and lol not again!…but fans dont want to hear a player playing bad cause somebody having sex he better man up! if its true..he real close to a championship dont blow it now of again

5. Flawless says:

Eddie House has a stalker name the BENCH. LMFAO

6. Some truly great content on this web internet site , appreciate it for contribution.

7. Marielle Tornquist says:

These inspiring ideas likewise acted like a fantastic way to know that the rest have the same dreams really like my personal own to see a whole lot more concerning this problem. I’m sure there are thousands of more enjoyable times in the future for many who check out your blog.

8. You need to be a part of a contest first of the most effective blogs online. Let me suggest this blog!

9. You will find some fascinating cut-off dates on this article but I don know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity even so I will take preserve opinion until I look into it further. Very good post , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

10. Hello. Good job. I did not count on this on a Wednesday. This is a good story. Thanks!

11. Thank you so considerably for spending some time to line all of this out for people. This posting has been extremely useful in my opinion.

12. online poker says:

I’d must verify with you here. Which isn’t something I often do! I take pleasure in reading a submit that may make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!