Pics Antonio Gates Marries Girlfriend Sasha Dindayal Former Video Model | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Pics: Antonio Gates Marries Hip Hop Video Vixen Model Sasha Dindayal

by Robert Littal | Posted on Sunday, July 10th, 2011

Sasha is a “Deactivated Model” as my friend Mandii B at FullCourtPumps.com likes to say.

If you want to know where you recognize Sasha from it is probably this video from David Banner.

She is the boxing girl in the video.

Beyond that I hope that Sasha and Antonio live happily ever after, even though the chances of that are low.  Smart move on her part because once you get the ring if the divorce ever does take place the checks will keep coming and isn’t that the dream of some video vixens?

*UPDATE*

It appears Miss Dindayal has an interesting background.

She was married to a gentlemen named Joe who is the ex boyfriend of Kita, Terrell Owens publicist.

She was engaged to former NFL player Marcellus Wiley.

It is rumored that her sister has Jay Z’s love child.

Good luck Antonio.

Powered by

1. Giving hope to all Superheads RT @BlkSportsOnline Pics: Antonio Gates Marries Hip Hop Video Vixen Model Sasha Dindayal http://bit.ly/oCwKUy

2. Giving hope to all Superheads RT @BlkSportsOnline Pics: Antonio Gates Marries Hip Hop Video Vixen Model Sasha Dindayal http://bit.ly/oCwKUy

3. Maybe she has a nice personality, like I said before if I was making millions never in a million year would I marry a video vixen. Look at bow wow and how things are going for him, he got a random video vixen pregnant now she cant shut her mouth and making him look bad. Dwight Howard got a dancer who is a bird pregnant and she was making him look bad. Im not trying to say all video vixens are birds but a whole lot of them are and are waiting for a rich men to save them or just get pregnant

4. mobb says:

Common antonio gates,you cant married her,wtf is wrong with these Athletes,will any of them ever use common sense anymore,well maybe all those hits cause their brains to go hay wire and make them not think rationally.

5. Jamelle (Melztweets) says:

She’s a

6. Ken says:

damn poor bastard

7. Reserved says:

Antonio Gates is a certified Simp…

8. LB says:

Guess she put it on him…..good luck with that

9. keisha brown says:

we have some hot ladies in Canada!
    i CLEARLY am doing something wrong….

10. nunya says:

Sasha was never married, never engaged and she does not have a sister. she is genuinely in love with antonio as he is in love with her. put your jealousy and bitterness aside and leave them alone to be happy.

11. DoesitMatter says:

I have been knowing Antonio since we were 13 years old. As long as they are both in it for the right reasons, because I know my dawg and he is blinded by beauty sometimes. As long as she treats my dawg right I am happy for them. I just wish I could have got an invite. LOL Congratulation bro!

12. hi ! the occation of a new year I wish you a most successful year full of joy happiness happy new year very interessted to let beknown !
    regards
    salah

13. well loved by all handbag fans.Get yourself sparking with loewe

14. There may be many different opinions and thoughts, but worthy of all respect, I think that I can say that I want

15. is a great coincidence, look everywhere the same, I think the results are arranged as it reaches page 10 looking, well, at least here we move something, thank you very much

16. well who knows fully the reality might be just in case you or else you might be totally arrelgado, additionally to little but when you believe well, ultimately what matters may be the final outcome result, it requires talent and creativeness, not only technical