Bowling Expert Shares Safety Tips for Andrew Bynum & Pro Athletes | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Bowling Expert Shares Safety Tips for Andrew Bynum & Pro Athletes

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, November 19th, 2012

It is my duty as the Editor and Chief of BlackSportsOnline to not just provide insightful sports and sports entertainment news, but also to be help those in need.

Andrew Bynum is in need, so I brought in Bowling Expert Ron Hickland to give Bynum and other athletes some Bowling safety tips.

Many pro athletes enjoy bowling as a leisurely activity in their down time and don’t assume there could be risk for injury. Though several activities are prohibited in standard NBA player contracts as well as in other leagues, bowling is not one of them.
A common reason for knee injury when bowling is not using house bowling rental shoes. People that bowl in socks are prone to over slide on the approach, fall off balance, and put strain on the knee. This can cause injury. Bowling in street (tennis) shoes forces you to stop immediately, and will put all of the forward momentum of the bowler and the ball on the knee of the bowler. Bowling in street shoes can also leave marks on the bowling approach.
Here are the top three things I recommend pro athletes be watchful of when bowling:
1. Stay behind the foul line. There is a clear invisible type of oil past that point and it is very slippery and it can make you fall. A more common situation that happens is that the bowling approach is suppose to be clean and dry, but can be become tacky if any liquids gets on the approach or on the bottom of the shoe. If this happens the bowlers will go to slide in the final step and will stick immediately. This will put tremendous strain on the knee.
2. Never put your hand in or around the ball return. There are lots of moving parts inside of it and a ball can eject from the return and cause your hand to get pinched between another ball. Be cautious in that way. Nagging, aggravating pain from a hand, finger, or wrist injury could impact a pro athlete in any sport.

3. Wear the house bowling shoes. They are made with felt on the bottom to help the bowler gradually slow down thus reducing the strain on the knee. Moisture is bad for bowlers’ shoes. It can also be picked up in the settee area where food and drinks normally are. Be careful when in these areas and make sure that your shoes are clean and dry every time.
Bowling is fun for pro athletes but the dangers involved not always visible, might put extra stress and pressure on a pending injury, and could threat an otherwise healthy career in sports.
Submitted by Ronald Hickland, Jr. Twitter: @rhickland
Facebook: Ronald Hickland
Hope that helps to avoid this.

Powered by

1. You have mentioned very interesting points ! ps decent website . “Justice is the truth in action.” by Jeseph Joubert.

2. Kim Kiltz says:

Does your weblog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d want to send anyone an e-mail. I’ve acquired some suggestions for your weblog you could be interested in hearing. Either way, fantastic website and I expect seeing this expand over time.

3. e36 m3 diy says:

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as other people think about issues that they just do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

4. Mose says:

Howdy admin, I just wanted to give you a brief heads up that your current Website: http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/11/bowling-expert-shares-safety-tips-for-andrew-bynum-pro-athletes/ is being flagged as a potentially malicious site in my web browser ie. I’d highly recommend having somebody look into it. You could possibly lose a lot of visitors due to this issue. Best of Luck.

5. Great thinking. Im curious to feel what type of impact this would have globally? Sometimes folks get a little upset with global expansion. Ill check back to see what you’ve got to say.

6. Further trail athletic footwear via Adidas consist of Adidas Convention 15 Piste, Adidas Thrasher Piste, along with Adidas jeremy scott Ride Trail. Are all diverse, long lasting, and supply one of the most assist, traction drive and added padding linked by using a jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear are one of the most powerful working sneakers offered accessible on the market. These sneakers are outfitted with certainly one of a sort materials developed by the Adidas Company. Though jeremy scott footwear is created with very tough materials, there will come a place over time these sneakers will turn out to be torn along with worn-out due to consistent use. Thus, it is very crucial that you just change the crooks to avert bothersome running injury. A great number of consumers are not informed the sneakers call for quick substitute. This can be since they only never uncover the best way to different a damaged down footwear coming from not. Being a consequence, they examine a lot more muscle groups higher thighs . in comparison with prior to. So as to prevent working accidents, you should know the way in which to location absent any damaged down jogging footwear. Very first thing that will be completed to identify when the Adidas shoe will likely be worn out is through noticing the particular footwear sources inside of. Making use of this technique you need to verify the actual shoe’s midsoles. The midsoles consist of the important to the footwear as it offers a added padding system as well as shock-absorber. Therefore, exhausted midsoles signifies unproductive shock absorption also as shock-absorption, therefore there is certainly higher risk to

7. I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i am glad to exhibit that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make sure to don’t forget this web site and give it a glance regularly.

8. Krakow city says:

Looking at knowledge delivered here I come to some important assumptions. I’d really like to value your effort suffered in posting.

9. English is not my first language.I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

10. I’m curious to find out what blog platform you are working with? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

11. Emmett Nanas says:

Yeah bookmaking this wasn’t a negative determination fantastic post! .

12. Which of the steps are you finding hard so i’ll put you through?