Sheneka Adams Sending Naked Pics to John Wall (Photos) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Photos: Sheneka Adams Sending Naked Pics to John Wall?…No, False Rumor

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, October 20th, 2011

I post rumors, so I am definitely not trying to high horse, but when I see something blatantly untrue I try to point it out because you want to be fair to the athletes.  If you are going to post their off the field activities, try to report them accurately.

As independent websites we have a lot of freedom, some exploit that freedom just for the sake of a page view.

Take this statement from MediaTakeOut.

MediaTakeOut.com got its hands on a pic of top model Sheneka Adams. Apparently she sent intimate pics of herself to a very IMMATURE NBA player . . . #coughJOHNWALLcough# . . . and he forwarded them to all his friends . . .

Sounds like a real juicy story right?

One small problem though the pic in question has been on the internet for over a year.  I am pretty sure if John Wall was chatting with Sheneka Adams he would have Google her and found a whole lot of “intimate pics”. There are some videos too.

Any time you read anything just remember these Jay Z lines, before jumping to conclusions, doesn’t matter if it is ESPN or MTO, don’t be sheep, use your brain.

They’re all actors
Looking at themselves in the mirror backwards
Can’t even face themselves, don’t fear no rappers
They’re all weirdos, DeNiro’s in Practice
So don’t believe everything your earlobe captures
Its mostly backwards
Unless it happens to be as accurate as me
And everything said in song you happen to see
Then actually, believe half of what you see
None of what you hear even if its spat by me
And with that said, I will kill n***as dead

1. LB says:

Don’t know who this chick is..and really don’t care…..but I enjoyed the pics of her…..she’s hot….

2. MDStylin says:

OH SHIT!!!! Wasn’t expecting THAT when I opened that video–LMAO!!!! She’s nice to look at, and I see she has “skills” that will take her far (well, as far as a jumpoff can go, I guess)…..I’ve seen her before and always figured she was that type of video chick; kinda felt wrong at first for assuming since I don’t know her personally, but this video confirms my assumptions bout ole girl…..again, WOW……

3. BENSON KAYOBYO says:

Sheneka Adams your so cute for truly i wish to get opportunity having sex with you and fuck your Ass.

4. Brice Broderson says:

Interesting website, i read it but i still have a few questions. shoot me an email and we will talk more becasue i may have an interesting idea for you.

5. Thanks a ton for your time and effort to have put these points together on this weblog. Janet and i also quite a lot appreciated your suggestions by means of your articles on certain things. I know that you have a variety of demands on your personal program hence the fact which you took all of the time just like you did to guide individuals just like us by indicates of this article is also highly valued.

6. Saul Bors says:

Further path working sneakers by Adidas consist of Adidas Gathering 10 Piste, Adidas Thrasher Piste, as well as Adidas jeremy scott Journey Walk. Each is assorted, resilient, and provide among the list of most assistance, grip and padding from the jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear is among the list of greater jogging sneakers offered in the marketplace. These footwear have authentic materials developed by the Adidas Company. Despite the fact that jeremy scott footwear is made with very difficult components, there will be an area soon enough that these footwear or boots can become torn along with worn out because of consistent use. Hence, it is quite crucial to exchange them to avert distressing running injury. Most of the people are not informed the sneakers need to have to own instantaneous substitution. This can be since they can not recognize the best way to distinguish the damaged down sneakers from undoubtedly not. On account of this, they get a lot more muscle mass mass higher thighs . than prior to. To prevent working harm, you need to know the simplest way to spot absent a worn-out jogging shoe. To begin with , which you can do to differentiate when your Adidas footwear is definitely worn-out is by noticing the footwear supplies about the inside of. In this way you are able to look at your shoe’s midsoles. The actual midsoles would be the most significant a part of these footwear as it offers to get a cushioning program and shock-absorber. Therefore, broken down midsoles implies inefficient cushioning also as shock-absorption, therefore there’s and the higher chances to

7. Val Guilfoos says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

8. Linki says:

hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

9. There are some attention-grabbing cut-off dates in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity however I will take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

10. sex shop says:

Yeah, it is clear now !… Just can not figure out how often do you update your blog?!…

11. Dont be afraid to ask for help if you need it! I love you!
    -Suzy

12. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

13. wow what a share , thank you so much for the list . you save me a lot of time .|

14. I抦 not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

15. CV ketel says:

What I have seen in terms of laptop or computer memory is that often there are features such as SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that must match the specifications of the mother board. If the personal computer’s motherboard is rather current while there are no main system issues, changing the memory space literally normally requires under an hour. It’s among the list of easiest laptop upgrade methods one can think about. Thanks for giving your ideas.

16. What i don’t understood is actually how you are not actually much more well-liked than you may be now. You’re very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

17. muscle gain says:

I was actually glad to discover this web internet site on bing, just what I was hunting for : D likewise saved to favorites .