Video: Alabama Fan Teabags Alleged Dead LSU Fan | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Alabama Fan Teabags Alleged Dead LSU Fan on Bourbon Street (Video)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Sunday, January 15th, 2012

Here is what we do know.

The LSU fan appears to be unconscious.

Multiple Alabama fans have fun at his expense.

One Alabama fan had a little too much fun and “teabags” him (Google it if you don’t know what I am talking about).  At this point the story gets creepy and I will let Deadspin take over.

We’ve heard the victim in this is dead, making the “This guy’s life is over” line uttered in the video creepy.

Someone named “CK” is taking credit for the act, which as far as we can tell was conducted without any consent from the LSU fan. If you have any information about this, please let us know, and we promise we’ll keep your tips anonymous.

Our society is such now that everything has become………..

“This is going to be all over Youtube”

It is like people are waiting for their 15 minutes of fame.  Stay classy Bama fan.

I really hope the LSU guy isn’t deceased but we will keep you updated.

Powered by

1. sam says:

besides this being sick…did the person who posted this even watch the video? the guy clearly moves and almost wakes up half way thru. Why pose the ominous question…”is he dead?” when clearly he isn’t. Keep us updated, oh source of timely truth.

2. trey says:

The sickest part of the video is, is ol boy going back to eating his food after teabagging the guy. That’s just nasty, wash your stinking hands!!!!!

3. Brian says:

“Look at that fag with my balls all over his face. ROFLMAO!!”

• BAMA fans love big black cock! says:

Brian if that’s your name you claim that to be your balls huh? I have a black friend that will love to smash ur white little ass!!! He’s locked up in OPP his name is Travis and when you get arrested he will be waiting for you in OPP ROTFLMAO!!! Remember this u hillbilly fag next year you come to baton rouge to play make sure u come and meet with us so we can show you how to party and after you get drunk we are gonna pound your ass!!!!

• John says:

You did not just say you have a “black friend” and he is locked up. Its funny because you don’t even know you’re a racist bitch. lol. Fuck LSU.

• Nick Saban says:

Say there fruit fly!!! I’m definelty not a racist!! So I guess you love getting tea bagged too!!! Next year you take a ride to death valley and we will show you how to party too!!! I promise you won’t get t-bagged and you can meet a bunch of my black podnas..Lata fagbag!!! LSU #1 check the rankings right now and see

• Bobbydbeast says:

So I went ahead and changed my name even though y’all still do love BBC!!! So Brian you wasn’t lying dude you are one fucking moron!!!! BRIAN DOWNING hahaha your uncle Heath Taylor is on the Lafayette news right now talking about how big of a dumbass you are!!!! So my buddy Travis will be waiting for you in OPP!!! You ass is gonna get rolled alright!!! You’ll be screaming LSU #1 after this!!! Hahaha

4. Dirty Pimp says:

@ Trey I was thinking the same thing, the other dude eat off the same plate too. That’s nasty as hell, he just had is balls all over the place, and then eat like nothing happened. I aint never eating over his house.

5. Steamboat says:

OMG, thats the f-ing gross. Homeboy had his face humped by another man, in public.

6. kate says:

what is wrong with you people? this is not funny and clearly an assault. the guy should be arrested. if it was an unconscious female would it have been so funny?

7. Nick Saban says:

Row Tide

8. Chuck BREEZE says:

EVEN BEING A TIGERS FAN, I STILL WOUND NOT AGREE TO THIS . INSTEAD OF ATTACKING HIM THEY SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ATTEMPTED TO HELP HIM
    THIS IS ALL VIDEOED. OMG. WHAT A STUPID ATTEMPT AT SUBJUVENILE HUMOR

MAYBE THE TEABAGGER NEEDS TO BE PUT IN THE CAN (VIENNA SAUSAGE CAN)

9. Tim says:

Im a Bama fan however this guy needs to be caught and thrown in jail. Tasteless. Makes me sick.

10. J.Jones says:

This guy should be playing halo

11. johnny mathis says:

been a bama fan all my life — this guy needs to be arrested and thrown under the jail — you make me sick and i hope they get you — this is not how all alabama fans acts

12. [email protected] says:

When you drink and get so drunk you should have a sober friend to help take care of you…or dont drink so damn much

13. James says:

Alabama fans, do you think this is funny? Well for some of you you have boys. Now if that was your son would it sill be funny? Your sons face and all your friends seeing it. Now do you think is funny?

14. John says:

That Alabama fella is a real fag. I mean, who puts their balls on another man unless they are gay? Alabama is full of redneck closet homos.

15. bobbydbeast says:

Yeah Brian Downing is the gay guy who tea bagged the LSU kid. I saw his uncle Heath Taylor on tv earlier today. His uncle is the sheriff of some county over in BAMA and called ole Brian’s dad which is his brother lmmfao so he went down to the police station and I dunno what happened from there but he’s wanted in new Orleans and I have a few pondas that’s waiting for him in OPP which is Orleans parish prison!! I dunno what they gonna do to him when he gets there but I’d say his ass is on the line literally rotflmmao better wear a chasity belt haha Good Luck Brian tea bagger downing Roll Tide NOT……GEAUX LSU #1

16. Jordan Jefferson says:

21-zeaux in LSU’s backyard

17. nateynat says:

Seriously… the best you can do is talk about raping this guy in jail? Really, does that make you a bad##S? Does that show how “hard” your friends are or how gay? That’s not any less perverted than the video and even sicker. Obviously, this stunt was a childish prank and stupid one at that. Does that make it right, no. He should be punished.

18. Bobbydbeast says:

Say there nippleynate. So your the guy that used to let Brian practice tea bagging!!!! I guess if you want to call them gay go ahead don’t matter to me. Everyone and there mama had and has it out from this tea baggin faggot. A prank that’s a little more than a prank!!! Anyway you come on down to baton rouge next year with Brian if your not scared. And we will show you how to party and have fun. I promise we won’t tea bag youbahahahaah