Michael Strahan Buys Girlfriend Nicole Murphy a Benz SLS $185k MSRP

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, April 27th, 2011

SPL238159_013

Picture 2 of 4

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Murphy's ex-wife Nicole Murphy spotted on a boat in Barbados. Her companion is Michael Strahan.

Pictured: Nicole Murphy

Ref: SPL238159 060111 EXCLUSIVE
Picture by: Islandpaps / Splash News

Splash News and Pictures
Los Angeles: 310-821-2666
New York: 212-619-2666
London: 870-934-2666
[email protected]

My friend and I were having a discussion about this.

He says like “extreme couponing” he considers this “extreme simping”. His argument is that Nicole Murphy already milked Eddie Murphy and now she is doing the same to Strahan.

He says Strahan already has been crushed in one divorce and got in trouble for putting GPS trackers on his ex-wife’s ride.  He theory is some men are born with simpish/stalkerish tendencies.

My position is if someone surprised you with a Benz male or female are you going to turn it down?

If Strahan wants to buy his lady a car, that is his business, why should we care?  We don’t know how much cash Strahan has in the bank, $185k might be like $10k to us.

The only problem as I see it, is the husky ladies may think they all deserve a Benz, but they will just be out of luck.

1. Le sigh. RT @BlkSportsOnline: BSO Post: Michael Strahan Buys Girlfriend Nicole Murphy a Benz SLS $185k MSRP http://bit.ly/mpIN3z

2. WTF does being husky have to do with anything? SMH

3. Kim says:

I was confused by the husky comment as well. Nicole is a lot of thongs, husky is not one of them.

4. Ally says:

What do you mean by “husky” women? Are you speaking of women that look like dogs are large women? Regardless, no matter what many women look like, not many men can afford a car like that!

5. Ally says:

Regardless is the woman is ugly or not (which is what I hope you mean in lieu of size), not alot of men can afford a car like that anyway…

6. Simpin RT @BlkSportsOnline BSO Post: Michael Strahan Buys Girlfriend Nicole Murphy a Benz SLS $185k MSRP http://bit.ly/mo4wxi

7. LB says:

Damn…Nicole Murphy must have the bomb goodies cause Strahan done lost his mind….lol

8. huskieandblackdonthaveachance says:

what is your definition of huskie? anything that doesn’t look like a bony runway model? larger than size 00?
    Give it break and let men choose who they want to date and buy for regardless of size and color. dayum!

9. This web page is extremely informative to read. I’m an enormous follower of the issues you talk about. I also enjoy reading the comments, but it seems like an excellent deal of readers must stay on topic to try and add some thing towards the original subject. I’d also encourage all of you to bookmark this page to your most utilised service to help get the word out.

10. Lynn Cirone says:

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this put up and if I may just I wish to suggest you some fascinating issues or advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to learn more issues about it!

11. What i do not understood is actually how you’re no longer really much more smartly-appreciated than you may be now. You’re so intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably in terms of this topic, produced me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of various angles. Its like women and men aren’t involved until it’s something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!

12. ghoaweke says:

This is the straight Michael Strahan Buys Girlfriend Nicole Murphy a Benz SLS $185k MSRP | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline journal for anyone who wants to attempt out out roughly this theme. You attending so some its near debilitating to contend with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new reel on a subject thats been scrivened around for eld. Nice shove, but outstanding!

13. This is the correct Michael Strahan Buys Girlfriend Nicole Murphy a Benz SLS $185k MSRP | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline blog for anyone who wants to act out out around this substance. You observation so overmuch its near exhausting to converse with you (not that I real would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new rotate on a theme thats been engrossed active for life. Respectable clog, simply uppercase!