Warren Sapp's Bankruptcy Court Documents Released | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Read Warren Sapp’s Bankruptcy Docs..Naked Paintings, Baby Mamas, Lionskin Rugs & More

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, April 9th, 2012

Sports By Brooks tracked down the Bankruptcy documents of Warren Carlos Sapp (yeah I know maybe Sapp has some Latinos in his family tree).

You can read the docs in PDF form below.

WARREN SAPP BANKRUPTCY COURT DOCS

Here are some highlights.

• Ex- Wife and 3 Baby Mamas collect over $15k a month in Child Support
  • $800K Plus behind in Child Support
  • Million House in Foreclosure
  • $800K plus behind in Taxes
  • Owns a lot of Jordans
  • Owes For Speech Therapy Classes

The man owns a lot of Jordans.  In every single room there are tons of Jordans, but that wasn’t the funniest part.

Never trust a guy with a Lioness rug who isn’t Austin Powers.

Brooks theorizes that Sapp filed bankruptcy not specifically because he is broke, but because he is doing a preemptive strike against future debts and/or child support (he has a few baby mamas) if he loses his gig at the NFL Network (Warren Sapp’s Contract Unlikely to be Renewed with NFL Network).

Either way I don’t think Sapp will be calling anyone a snitch anytime soon.

1. Sexanzeigen says:

F*ckin’ remarkable issues here. I’m very happy to see your article. Thanks so much and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

2. Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

3. CHAT LIKE… Free online chat rooms and forums…

4. click here says:

F*ckin’ remarkable issues here. I am very happy to look your article. Thank you a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

5. yilbasi says:

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

6. What platform and theme are you using if I may ask? Where can I buy them? x

7. NYC Escorts says:

Thanks for discussing your ideas right here. The other matter is that each time a problem appears with a pc motherboard, people should not go ahead and take risk associated with repairing this themselves because if it is not done right it can lead to permanent damage to the full laptop. In most cases, it is safe to approach your dealer of the laptop for any repair of that motherboard. They have technicians who definitely have an experience in dealing with notebook motherboard problems and can get the right diagnosis and carry out repairs.

8. Our own chaga mushroom comes with a schokohutige, consistent, charcoal-like arrival, a complete lot of dissimilar to the style with the normal mushroom. Chaga Tincture

9. seo says:

Audio started playing any time I opened up this blog, so frustrating!

10. The processor or CPU could be the brains of the laptop or computer – it does most of the calculations your game titles need to have to operate (with the video clip card carrying out most of the graphics function). With it staying these kinds of an essential component, you would instinctually go for the fastest – and most high priced – processor you can discover, but there can be a far better substitute to blowing funds on anything that will likely be obsolete in a yr: finding a processor that will play tomorrow’s online games at a minimal amount will be the sweet spot for any gaming individual computer.

11. Normally I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice post.

12. I do love the way you have framed this particular matter and it does offer me a lot of fodder for thought. On the other hand, because of just what I have seen, I just simply trust as the reviews pile on that individuals remain on point and don’t embark upon a tirade associated with some other news of the day. Still, thank you for this superb point and although I can not concur with it in totality, I respect your perspective.

13. hi!,I love your writing very a lot! share we communicate extra about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this space to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to see you.

14. Some truly fantastic info , Gladiola I found this. “As long as a word remains unspoken, you are it’s master once you utter it, you are it’s slave.” by Solomon Ibn Gabirol.

15. varning says:

To become prosperous in this situation you might have written about, one particular will need to seriously devote time and work into it. I worked on doing a study upon it in my spare time and also you also wouldn’t think in the possibilities that opened up job wise. This can be a terrific discipline and can lead to quite a few exciting prospects. Thanks for sharing your concepts.

16. Thanks for making me to acquire new thoughts about computers. I also have belief that one of the best ways to help keep your notebook computer in perfect condition is with a hard plastic-type case, or shell, that fits over the top of your computer. These kinds of protective gear are generally model unique since they are manufactured to fit perfectly on the natural outer shell. You can buy all of them directly from the seller, or via third party places if they are available for your notebook, however only a few laptop may have a spend on the market. Again, thanks for your ideas.

17. Pisanie prac says:

It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.