Sports By Brooks tracked down the Bankruptcy documents of Warren Carlos Sapp (yeah I know maybe Sapp has some Latinos in his family tree).
You can read the docs in PDF form below.
Here are some highlights.
- Ex- Wife and 3 Baby Mamas collect over $15k a month in Child Support
- $800K Plus behind in Child Support
- Million House in Foreclosure
- $800K plus behind in Taxes
- Owns a lot of Jordans
- Owes For Speech Therapy Classes
The man owns a lot of Jordans. In every single room there are tons of Jordans, but that wasn’t the funniest part.
Never trust a guy with a Lioness rug who isn’t Austin Powers.
Brooks theorizes that Sapp filed bankruptcy not specifically because he is broke, but because he is doing a preemptive strike against future debts and/or child support (he has a few baby mamas) if he loses his gig at the NFL Network (Warren Sapp’s Contract Unlikely to be Renewed with NFL Network).
Either way I don’t think Sapp will be calling anyone a snitch anytime soon.