Bills Stevie Johnson Wants N. Korea To Bomb Patriots First | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Bills Stevie Johnson Wants North Korea To Bomb Patriots First

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013

Stevie-Johnson-Buffalo-Bills-God-pass

Always think before you Tweet.

I know Stevie Johnson is joking, but he has to realize, there are more people in Foxboro, Mass than just Patriots fans. I give him credit he hasn’t deleted the Tweet as of yet.  When you say something stupid, stand behind it at least.

Stevie Johnson

If you haven’t been watching the news, North Korea has declared they have approval to launch nuclear missiles at the United States. Normally, if you are going to do that, you don’t announce it to the world, but I digress. Stevie Johnson isn’t the brightest guy around, so his attempt at humor didn’t come across very well on Twitter.  Also, what happens by small chance North Korea did blow up New England?

Good rule to have is, don’t tweet about a city being blown up by a nuclear missile, that isn’t going to work out for you, at any time.

1. Paul F says:

You have to excuse Mr. Johnson, you see, he gets his humor from being a Buffalo Bill since they BOMB every year.

2. Paul says:

I bet he blamed God for that tweet too

3. jane smith says:

Tweets are regrettable and the media should stop repeating them. People shoot from the hip and say things off the top of their heads. You can’t gage someones sarcasm, humor, anger, etc. without hearing the tone of their voice. This is just one tweet out of 60,000 tweets that go out everyday so leave it at that instead of giving it top billing. Stupid is as stupid does.

4. Tom Wynne says:

I hate Stevie Johnson on every level…but the comment was pretty funny.Seems like the whole world is on PC alert these days…waiting to pounce on every little thing that isn’t buttoned up and proper. Get over yourselves. I’m sure Stevie wasn’t being serious…

• C C Ryder says:

From someone who is definitely not a fan of either one of them: It’s a joke, son. And a funny one, at that. Get over it. Littal is a PC crybaby.

5. charles territo says:

he posted what everyone thinks! don’t bad mouth him, because he is honest GO BILLS!!

6. mike says:

I for one am glad he spoke up…. N. Korea couldn’t beat the Patriots – so go ahead you stupid ass country, try it…. I think that is what he was trying to say. I for one love the idea the internet is making us all closer together as a whole…. so, as a WHOLE, why don’t we all decide that a leader of a country that threatens DEATH and WAR be charged the same as ATTEMPTED MASS MURDER – Which to me should be a Death Sentence…. the UN aught to march in, grab that little 28 year old punk ass and show him what death is all about – and us peace loving people have to deal with that NORTH KOREAN BULLSHIT OF A MOTHER FUCKER!!! I SAY STICK A DRONE UP HIS ASS NOW, NOT TOMORROW, NOT NEXT YEAR – - – NOW!!! – - – AND ALL THE facilities when they have Nukes brewing BOMB THEM!!! I wish China would do it, we would respect China a lot more as a Mother correcting their murderous children.

7. Richiev says:

North Korean missiles are not exactly accurate. If they aimed for Foxboro they would probably hit Buffallo.