Terrell Owens Was Rushed to Hospital for Possible Prescription Drug Overdose
In a bit of Deja Vu, 911 was called to Terrell Owens’ home for a possible pill overdose according to TMZ. This is the 2nd time that Owens has had an issue with reactions to his medication.
It is unknown at the time exactly what drug caused the problem forcing the 911 call.
Emergency officials were responding to a call about a possible prescription pill overdose when they were dispatched to the L.A. apartment where Terrell Owens was staying last week … law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
As we first reported, Owens was transported by ambulance to an L.A. hospital Thursday night. Cops were also dispatched to investigate — and spoke with T.O. at the hospital.
Owens has since been released.
A rep for Owens had no comment on the matter.
T.O. was famously hospitalized back in 2006 — when he insisted he had a bad reaction to painkillers … despite reports that he tried to commit suicide by inhaling 35 Vicodin pills.
It doesn’t appear T.O. is in any danger now which is good, but he really needs to be careful with his medication. Don’t want to keep tempting fate.Powered by Sidelines